5 things to need to know about facial recognition time clocks
In a world where biometric technology has been helping workplace owners and employees a great deal, facial recognition system are considered to be at the epitome. Not only do such systems make way for accuracy in payroll calculation but also make things at work extremely transparent. Facial recognition time and attendance calculation systems are being increasingly installed by employers all around the world since they scan the face, hence making way for full proof clocking in and clocking out of the employees. If you are someone who wants to install one and wishes to know more about such software, you can go through the following given 5 important points about the same.
- The first and most important thing you need to know about facial recognition time clocks is that this kind of technology is non intrusive. This means that you don’t have to provide your fingerprints or go for retina scan. The camera installed for such technology works even from a distance of a meter which means that the employees do not need to especially stand in front of the system. The person being identified may not always know that he/she is being identified.
- This system of attendance time clock is absolutely accurate and there is no chance of buddy punching or proxy attendance. Infact it is getting more accurate with each passing day.
- Another important thing that you need to know about this kind of technology is that even official documents such as driving license and passport etc can make use of it as this helps to prevent any kind of fraudulent activity or curbs criminal intentions. The usage of multiple official documents by the same individual can also be reduced through this method.
- When a biometric feature like facial recognition technology is used, it helps curb the need to provide too much personal information to the provider. This means that others who are standing near the system or entrance may not be able to view any information since only facial features are needed.
- It is a fact that most people prefer use of facial recognition technology rather than other time and attendance methods such as punching cards, fingerprint recognition or retina scan etc and this makes it is popular method of time and attendance calculation.
So if you too are interested in this fabulous method of time and payroll calculation, then why not get software installed at your workplace today? Well you can easily do it by contacting a company that manufactures of sells such products. One of them you can find in Australia is uAttend.